For those of you who love photography or a photographer, the camera is the most valuable tool because it requires special care for the camera that the camera is still good so that will be obtained satisfactory results, so this time I will try to give some tips for keeping your camera still durable.
1. Avoid camphor
For those of you who like to keep the camera inside the closet, never once put a camera in an existing wardrobe camphor or other fragrances, apparel because vapors from camphor to insulate the camera made of rubber. And on a digital camera, it will break and damage the PCB (printed circuit board) that is where the chip and the element is even mothball vapor can also contaminate the camera lens. And worse, the damage caused by camera camphor is very difficult and even almost beyond repair. Therefore for those of you who want to save your favorite camera in the closet, choose a special cabinet airtight and have air
cool, dry, and not humid. If you do not have time to buy a special wardrobe for the camera, you can use a jar where we usually put a jar of cookies or crackers but it should have closed the meeting, and in it you can add silica gel (a gel that absorbs moisture).
2. Avoid the sun
If you are going out of the house, carrying a camera, try to avoid the camera from the sun because high heat can damage the camera part made of plastic and rubber as well as damage the existing elements in the camera.
3. Avoid collision
It should now carry a camera, use a special bag of camera to avoid camera shake or impact collision that can damage the camera
4. Avoid suppressed goods
Do not put the camera into the bag full of stuff because if the camera is put into a bag filled with items of goods will cause the camera is depressed, and eventually will damage the camera.
5. Clean the camera and lens
You should be diligent and regular cleaning to clean the camera lens on the camera lens, you can use special tissue, do not use any cloth or tissue because of the use made of coarse cloth to make the lens becomes scratched and to clean the inside of the camera, you can use a blower or blower sold in camera stores in addition, to avoid the lens from scratches or dirt due to exposure to dust or finger marks, the camera should be equipped with a filter that permanently attached front section, filters are commonly used are UV (ultra violet) or skylight filter and to avoid scratches on the back of the camera body, you can use a cup body when the lens cover removed from the camera body.
6. Service special place
It should be within a year or two years or so, you bring the camera to place a special service even though your camera is not damaged because the service is in place, your camera will be cleaned from the outside to the inside. Avoid carrying a camera in to any place of service because of incorrect handling may damage your camera.
7. Do not often wash lens
Do not wash too often because the lens on the camera lens is very sensitive to the more frequent cleaning, it will cause reduced image quality.
8. not exposed to sea water
For those of you who like recreation to the beach while carrying a camera, please observe the following, do not let the camera hit by splashes of sea water. Splash of sea water in which few may not be aware but we do you know that sea water is very bad on camera because sea water contains salt, so that if exposed to the camera has the potential to rust easily so if after the beach should immediately clean the camera. And if by accident, your camera falls into the sea water, as soon as possible
to soak the camera into the fresh water and rinse several times until the sea water was completely lost after cleaning, immediately take the place of service to be checked whether the camera is still good or is damaged.
The above tips may sound like too much trouble but if you
apply them, guaranteed you will remain durable camera, despite being used for many years. I hope some of these tips useful for all of us!
The various parties involved are happy on the day. Service providers (vendors) to work hard “conjure up” a place suitable theme party / buyer desires. Photographers of them, got a part to record all the happiness and beauty that is created on the day it is. The point of all try to show their best to create a memorable event
Sometimes the beauty of the damaged caused by service providers who put his ego. Not aware that during the event, the sanctity should not be disturbed. Elements that are in the party room must remain unsightly eye. Therefore we need the understanding of all parties to guard it.
What should be done by a wedding photographer?
* Attendance at the technical meeting / committee meeting. Convey the list required for the photo. For example: room for a photo studio, power, outlet location, etc.. Good coordination between service providers will make all kind of regular basis. There is no aisle in front turn out the cable for example.
* Understand the structure of the event and be present as scheduled. Backup time to prepare & equipment. If the location of the event we do not know, do the previous survey. On the day everyone is busy with their affairs, do not add to their burden.
* Dressed in a polite and fair. Especially in a traditional wedding, you should not wear sandals, poloshirt / tshirt and jeans “faded”. Family bridal sandals no matter which brand you use. Croocs though, does not deserve to be a party room.
* Eat before work. Remember … we come to work
* Understand the rules that apply in the location of the event. For example: adab enter mosques, ban on climbing the altar of the church, duty wear traditional clothes, etc.
* Does not interfere with other personnel on duty. For example: obstruct views of the host.
* Remind the bride and groom to do things that will make the picture better. For example: lots of smiles, not too often looked down, the body must be sturdy, time to pray lifting both hands up high, and so on. Give these things before the event or several days before, not during the event because it would interfere with concentration / damage solemnity procession
* In the event shower the bride, the family often women and allow only immediate family present at the event. Assign a woman photographer for this purpose
* Super-wide lenses often produce a dramatic effect. However, when used at the wrong moment will interfere. Use it wisely super wide lens.
* Use the equipment appropriately. Consider whether the room will be distracted by the aesthetics of photographic equipment used. Brides pay dearly for the decoration of the room. Umbrella & softbox guests often obstruct the view towards the stage / altar. This is where a photographer was tested, not dependent on one type of instrument only.
* Do not be too much to set, submit the proceedings to the host
* Shown low profile fused with the show, so the presence of photographers do not make awkward / ruin the atmosphere. Do not be too often and then ply the grounds to pursue the moment. Place a few photographers at strategic locations to get all the shooting angle
* If any officer video / Another photographer location of the event, smart set “deal”. Eg for not taking a position facing each other which resulted in us come canned (“in frame”)
* Stay on the promise when the results will be submitted photos
The last, a professional photographer never showed the picture that failed to clients. Always show the best photos and save the photos as raw introspection ugly.
May we be the ones better … ….
1. How well do Preparation perhaps,chasing the Sun Sunset and sunrise only lasted about half an hour. For that we must do the proper preparation before. Be sure to come early and make sure you already know from the point where you will be photographing. In order for the final composition of cool photos, do the previous observation. To ensure you are not late, you try to know what time sunset or sunrise is coming (because at sunset / sunrise is different from location to location). Also make sure the equipment is ready: camera – lenses – tripods (if any) and other accessories have been installed and tuned properly, so the time comes we can not busy busy photographing set of tools.
2. Do not Disappear Because Overcast. Since you’ve taken the – trouble came to a remote location and difficult, do not be disappointed if clouds suddenly arrived. Maximize your creativity while the sky covered with clouds. The sky was overcast not an obstacle to produce beautiful photos at sunrise and sunset. The bird and the sun.
3. Do Dazed At Wide Angle. Photographing the sunset and sunrise using a wide angle lens (wide angle) is a common, but do not dwell only use the lens (if you do have other options.) Take advantage of a range of other lenses, such as a telephoto lens.
4. Maximize silhouette. Things that add to the attraction photograph the sunset and sunrise is the silhouette. Silhouette gives a strong impression and gives the story in your photos, especially if you are photographing the sunset or sunrise in a location that has a strong identity.
5. Bring Tripod. If you want to use long shutter technique – make the HDR or panoramic view: tripod must be brought.
6. Use Manual Focus. Because of the sunset and sunrise have a fairly extreme quality of light, sometimes the camera will have trouble finding a focus if you use auto focus mode, immediately switch to manual mode so that we do not waste time waiting for the camera to find the focal point.
7. Use a Preset White Balance Cloudy. Jemeluk’s Sunset. Change the set of your white balance to Cloudy (usually denoted by the icon cloudy). Setting the white balance will make photo sunset or sunrise is warmer and the colors more “bite”, than if you use auto white balance settings. Or if you like to experiment, try other white balance settings.
8. Use Spot Metering (SLR and Prosumer) or Sunset Scene (For Pocket Camera). To obtain the correct exposure, use spot metering mode if you have an SLR and prosumer camera, or use the scene modes sunset / sunrise if you use a pocket camera beginners. For measurements using a spot meter, point the focal point to the area around the sun (not to be right in the sun – and it did metering with shutter half pressed, then lock your exposure. For a pocket camera (with scene modes), just point and snap.
9. Do not Stop When Sunset Through. When photographing the sunset, do not pack your camera just because the sun has passed the horizon line. Hold on a minute longer, because the light just after sunset is one of the most beautiful light that issued the wild. Likewise with the sunrise, do not come too closed with sunrise. The light just before sunrise is one of the most beautiful.
10. Pray For Natural Side with you. You are far – far come to a secluded beach (or mountain), set up alarms to wake up at 4 am and had set up all equipment to be ready to take pictures, but then – come rain arrived. Yes just did, photographing outdoors it requires luck and patience, why patience? because you can try again tomorrow.
Pre Wedding Photo now more and more popular with couples who want a wedding. Pre wedding photo or wedding photo is generally made as a work of art that will leave the impression of a beautiful, unique, and personal taste. Besides packaged in the form of an album that would deserve to be a nice display on display and open-open on the coffee table (coffee table), some pre-wedding photos printed too large to display at the wedding reception area.
As expected beautiful artwork and personal taste, taking photos of wedding requires careful planning for the future work of Wedding Photos photo is worth a good display in the reception or on the coffee table.
Here are a few tips before undergoing minor pre-wedding photo session.
01. Define Concept Photo Album
The point is would be a form of what we want the album. Examples of concept for a photo
just a collection of beautiful pictures with beautiful locations (such as a conventional photo album) the concept of a story as a movie or soap opera scenario calendar concept that can describe the atmosphere changes from season to season the concept of comics with Word Balloons contains funny sentences concept where there’s magazines front page, introductory editorial, content pages, various pages rubric and other concepts based on imagination of pre-wedding couples
02. Set Theme Photos
The theme refers to the feel (the atmosphere and settings) who want to appear from the work of photos Wedding Photos, Wedding Photo Studio & Wedding Studio. Some examples ofÂ themes such as: ethnic (Javanese, Minang, Chinese, Arabic, Sundanese), colonial, adolescence, oriental, horror, wild westerns (like cowboy movies), casual, office environments, futuristic, outer space, desert sand, Amazon forest, and so on according to pre-wedding couples imagination.
03. Choose a costume and Location
Election themes above are very important because it will determine the next steps that the selection of costume and location shooting. Many Pre Wedding Photo Studio location or Pre Wedding Photo Indonesia Outdoor.di available to support various themes as desired. Many places in big cities also provide rental services costumes for various theme eg Pre Wedding Photo Studio or Outdoor Pre Wedding Photo. If confused by the theme and power of imagination is stuck, casual theme that light can be used as a last resort
04. Select the Right Photographer
The three tips above is the first step should be done pre-wedding couples. The next step is to choose a photographer that is suitable for use according to theme. If the selected theme requires a lot of shooting in Photos Outdoors & Photo Studio by using the various effects of artificial light, then photographers with less outdoor specialists can provide a satisfactory service. Conversely, if the session will be mostly done shooting outdoors with natural conditions or Photos Outdoors & Photo Studio near the extremes (eg very hot, very cold, very wet, etc.), then choose a photographer who is tough and reliable for such conditions it.
So just tips for pre-wedding photographs have more value.
Turn off Flash. The first and foremost is the flash on the camera should be turned off, otherwise you will get regular photos (because its main object is not so dark). So turn off your flash at the camera
Find the right lighting conditions (back light). To generate a silhouette, the background you need more light than the main object. That is why most of silhouette images when the sunset or sunrise done, where the sun (light source) is behind the object that you want the photo (back lighting). But do not limit yourself, silhouette image can be produced at any time, in essence, you just have to find a background that is lighter than the main object.Look for an object that looks interesting. Photo silhouette will really show form the main object, therefore, look for objects with interesting shapes and has a strong character. Note the photo above, because the main object (fish finder) lose detail and become very dark, the shape it will be more exposed. We can see clearly the limits of the curve of the fisherman’s body shape, the form of nets and their frames until the droplets of water coming out of the net. You can also try with another object.
Find the appropriate background. To get a silhouette you should find a lighter background. Try also to get an interesting background, but also not crowded so that the main object seen very prominent. The sky and the beach is a favorite example.
Measure exposure to the right (manual / auto)Wherever possible use the manual mode exposure. Set metering in spot metering. Perform measurements in the background of the most light. In the example photo above to measure the light the sky above my helmet. Change the combination of aperture and shutter speed according to the results of your metering, particularly in the aperture make sure you set your own (large aperture for the background is somewhat blurry and small aperture for the sharp background). After you set the aperture and shutter speed selected, point the camera to the main object. Arrange the best composition and determine the focus on the main object and then snap .
If you can not use the manual mode, use auto mode. Point the camera towards the brightest area, in the example above is to the sky above the fish finder, Click your shutter half (do not push the full), then hold the shutter is not released. Then point the camera to your main object and then snap ….
Do not be afraid to try. Try a combination of aperture and shutter speed are different if you fail at the first opportunity. Try also experimenting with the object and your environment, do not just stare at the sunset and sunrise, because the silhouette image can be produced anywhere.
2. Make your wedding budget for the cost of marriage does not make you too heavy with your finances.
3. Choose the location of the wedding reception location is easily accessible by all the invitations and in accordance with your budget (if the invitation a lot, you should select the location of the wedding reception which provides a large parking area). And after determining the location of the reception, immediately pay the booking fee to get a place of certainty.